Nikon School Terms and Conditions
- Registration for the training sessions has to be done at the Nikon School’s distributor portal.
- The Nikon School vouchers are non-refundable and valid for period of six months from the date of
- Maximum class size per training session is predefined by Nikon’s distributor according to the
available capacity. Registrations are allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis. Members are
advised to make their registrations well in time to book a preferred date.
- In the unlikely event that the minimum established class size of 15 members is not reached,
Nikon’s distributor reserves the right to cancel the concerned session. All registered members
would be noticed about the same and advised on alternative dates so they may book a
subsequent training session.
- Due to a minimum class size level and consideration to other members, Nikon School will only
accept a change in your registered a week prior to the scheduled date.
- Members are required to carry their Nikon camera promotional voucher on the day of the free
basic or intermediate training sessions.
- Members should ensure that they bring the camera, fully charged, memory card and basic lens.
Notes on the voucher for registration process.
- The voucher will entitle him/her to join Nikon School.
- The voucher will have a control number to verify authenticity.
- Customer will check the details from the website the availability of sessions.